Welcome to the O2Haus website! We've made it easier to read about different services, book an appointment online, and get in touch with us!
So, what IS an Oxygen Studio?
At o2Haus, the experience is unique for a few reasons. We deliver 95% pure Oxygen (much higher concentration than the 21% that we generally breathe). The Oxygen is then carefully diffused through distilled water with all water-based aromas. We work with the world's #1 recreational oxygen manufacturer, and our clients leave feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and with a positive mood. The most common response from our clients is that they feel like they just got the best night's sleep after only 20-30 minutes with our treatments.
So, now let's talk about the fun stuff - the things that make o2Haus different and maybe a bit quirky.
1. Our legendary massage chairs can take you from mild to wild. Some of our clients prefer it rough, and some prefer a very soft back massage chairs. When you come for the first time, we'll ask you a series of questions to make sure that you're comfortable in the chairs for the entire visit.
2. Quirky is another word commonly used for "nerd", and we embrace them both. We love perusing through our eclectic collection of LP's with my clients. Simon & Garfunkel, The Carpenters, Moody Blues, Adele, The Doobie Brothers, Rolling Stones, Rachmaninoff, Lady Gaga, Selena, and oue personal favorites...Supertramp. We have iPhones with individual speakers for each client, but all the best stuff is on LP's with a record player to use. Few things beat a 30-minute Oxygen Session, listening along with the greatest artists of generations both young and young-at-heart.
3. Several pairs of Virtual Reality (VR) Googles, also free to play around with for as long as you'd like - in or out of the massage chairs.
4. Most importantly, the element that makes o2Haus 1-of-a-kind is what our team brings to make sure you have fun, that you come back to see us again, and that you BYOB - which is totally cool with us! We'll set you up in a Lyft or Uber if needed
5. Be sure to check out our o2Haus updates, and to follow our social media accounts. #JustParty #JustBreathe