Welcome to the new and improved o2Haus website! We've made it easier to read about different services, book an appointment online, and get in touch with us!
So, what IS an Oxygen Studio?
At o2Haus, the experience is unique for a few reasons. We deliver 95% pure Oxygen (much higher concentration than the 21% that we generally breathe). The Oxygen is then carefully diffused through distilled water with all water-based aromas. Water-based aromas are completely safe to ingest. We won't advise against ingesting any oil-based aromas directly into the lungs. This would include even essential oils. We work with the world's #1 recreational oxygen manufacturer, and our clients leave feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, with a positive mood. The most common response from our clients is that they feel like they just got the best night's sleep after only 20-30 minutes with our treatments.
So, now let's talk about the fun stuff - the things that make o2haus different and maybe a bit quirky.
1. Our legendary massage chairs can take you from mild to wild. Some of our clients prefer it rough, and some prefer a very soft back massage chairs. When you come for the first time, we'll ask you a series of questions to make sure that you're comfortable in the chairs for the entire visit. Funny story, when we opened back in March of 2016 I would hear some odd noises coming from the rooms and rush in to make sure everything was going well. Turns out that the noises were happy noises that even continue to get those frustrating knots out of our backs.
2. Quirky is another word commonly used for "nerd", and I embrace them both. I love perusing through my eclectic collection with my clients. Simon & Garfunkel, The Carpenters, Moody Blues, Adele, The Doobie Brothers, Rolling Stones, Rachmaninoff, Lady Gaga, Selena, and my personal favorites...Supertramp. We have iPhones with individual speakers for each client, but all the good stuff is on LP's with a record player to use. Few things beat a 30-minute Oxygen Session, listening along with the greatest artists of generations both younger and older than mine.
3. Several pairs of Virtual Reality (VR) Googles, also free to play around with for as long as you'd like - in or out of the massage chairs. So far we up to Oxygen, Aromatherapy, Massage Chairs, LP's. I'm almost finished with a Chalkboard Wall to leave us cute notes, and an Fujifilm Instamax camera if you'd like to "post" on our "wall".
4. Most importantly, the element that makes o2Haus 1-of-a-kind is what our team brings to make sure you have fun, that you come back to see us again, and that you BYOB - which is totally cool with us! We'll set you up in a Lyft or Uber (what, they have that in NB!?!?! - YES!!) if you need.
5. Be sure to check out our o2Haus updates, and to follow our social media accounts. #JustParty #JustBreathe
Send us a Note
We respond to all web inquiries within 4 business hours. For a faster response, please consider texting us to 830-214-6444.